#MEwx Mild and melting today with 12 Days of Xmas Parrothead version

Good morning Augusta.

I’ve put up an Ambient WS 5000 weather station where you can view real time weather readings from this location online here.

This morning we have partly sunny skies, becoming mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s with Northwest winds around 10 mph.

Tonight we’ll have partly cloudy conditions with lows in the mid 20s. Winds will be West around 10 mph.

We’ve received roughly 4 additional inches of snow here over the past 24 hours.

The wind is North Northeast between  1.8 MPH and 4.3 MPH.

The Relative pressure is 29.49, the Absolute pressure is 29.29 and rising with a weather graphic indicating clouds and sun.

The  outdoor temperature is 30.0°F, the dew point is 28.0°F, the wind chill is 30.0°F and the humidity is 92%. 

Visibility is 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers with overcast skies.

The UV index is 0 placing the average person at no risk and the solar radiation reading is 4.9W/m2. Sunrise is 7:09 AM, sunset is 4:01 PM, moonrise is 1:23 AM, Moonset is 12:50 PM. The moon phase is Waning crescent and is 29% illuminated. We’ll have 8 hours 51 minutes of daylight today.

The next Full Moon is January 6,2023 (Wolf Moon) with our next new moon being on December 23.

 

“The 12 days of Christmas” “Parrothead” (Jimmy Buffett) style.

Try singing this version after you’ve had a few drinks of that “holiday cheer.”

 

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me

A purple parrot in a palm tree

 

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me

Two tattoos and a purple parrot in a palm tree

 

On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me

Three fin hats, two tattoos and a purple parrot in a palm tree

 

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me

Four Hawaiian uke's, three fin hats, two tattoos and a purple parrot in a palm tree

 

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me

Five cheeseburgers, four Hawaiian uke's, three fin hats, two tattoos and a purple parrot in a palm tree

 

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me

Six Mac guitar picks, five cheeseburgers, four Hawaiian uke's, three fin hats, two tattoos and a purple parrot in a palm tree

 

On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me

Seven Vegas tickets, six Mac guitar picks, five cheeseburgers, four Hawaiian uke's, three fin hats, two tattoos and a purple parrot in a palm tree

 

On the eigth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me

Eight vintage eight tracks, seven Vegas tickets, six Mac guitar picks, five cheeseburgers, four Hawaiian uke's, three fin hats, two tattoos and a purple parrot in a palm tree

 

On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me

Nine pairs of flip flops, eight vintage eight tracks, seven Vegas tickets, six Mac guitar picks, five cheeseburgers, four Hawaiian uke's, three fin hats, two tattoos and a purple parrot in a palm tree

 

On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me

Ten tiki torches, nine pairs of flip flops, eight vintage eight tracks, seven Vegas tickets, six Mac guitar picks, five cheeseburgers, four Hawaiian uke's, three fin hats, two tattoos and a purple parrot in a palm tree

 

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me

Eleven Lulu cookbooks, ten tiki torches, nine pairs of flip flops, eight vintage eight tracks, seven Vegas tickets, six Mac guitar picks, five cheeseburgers, four Hawaiian uke's, three fin hats, two tattoos and a purple parrot in a palm tree

 

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me

Twelve Landshark Lagers, eleven Lulu cookbooks, ten tiki torches, nine pairs of flip flops,

eight vintage eight tracks, seven Vegas tickets, six Mac guitar picks, five cheeseburgers, four Hawaiian uke's, three fin hats, two tattoos and a purple parrot in a palm tree

 

 

Comments