#MEwx Cold, rain and snow with the things I'm grateful for today

Good morning Augusta

A direct, real-time feed from my personal weather station is available for you here.

Today it’s going to be cloudy with Snow likely, then a slight chance of rain and snow this afternoon. Total snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches. Highs will be in the mid 30s.

North winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.

Tonight we’ll have partly cloudy skies during evening hours, then clearing. Lows in the mid 20s. North winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.

The readings from my weather instruments are:

Our outdoor temperature is 34.7°F, the humidity is 94%, the Dew Point is 33.1°F and our wind chill is 27.1°F.

The wind         direction is North Northeast between 12.3 MPH and 17.8 MPH.  

The Relative pressure is 29.45, the Absolute pressure is 29.25 and falling with a weather graphic indicating snow/rain.

Visibility is 10.0 Miles with heavy low-hanging cloud cover.

We received 0.64 inches of rain/snow here over the past 24 hours and it isn’t over with yet.

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all.

I’m giving thanks for many things today. My wonderful wife, loved ones who remain in my life and the priceless gift of artificial eyesight that I received in April of this year.

The ability to see is precious beyond description. The did the 3 videos on me about the surgery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCoSNDWF2F8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGbGklsZnlo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbqw5YfS-C4

Blessings to one and all this Thanksgiving.

 

Comments