#MEwx above freezing, melting and a list of the most popularly failed new years resolutions

Good morning Augusta

A direct, real-time feed from my personal weather station is available for you

here.

Today it’s going to be partly sunny with highs in the mid 30s. Southwest winds will be around 10 mph.

Tonight we’ll have partly cloudy skies with lows in the upper 20s. Light and variable winds.

The readings from my weather instruments are:

Our outdoor temperature is 26.2°F, the humidity is 69%, the Dew Point is 17.4°F and our wind chill is 26.2°F.

The wind direction is West between 0.0 MPH and 0.2 MPH.  

The Relative pressure is 29.72, the Absolute pressure is 29.52, the HPA is 1007  and rising with a weather graphic indicating sun.

Visibility is 10.0 Miles / 16.1 Kilometers with clear skies.

The UV rating is 1 out of 16, Sunrise is 7:14 A.M. EST, Sunset is 4:11 P.M. EST, Moonrise is 11:32 A.M. EST, Moonset is 11:42 P.M. EST and the moon phase is waxing crescent.

The RAW METAR reading from Augusta’s airport is:

METAR KAUG 021153Z AUTO 22005KT 10SM CLR M02/M06 A2978 RMK AO2 SLP087 T10171061 10006 21017 52019

We have had roughly 0.05 inches of ice/snow melt over the past 24 hours and today we’ll have more.

Okay, it’s time for your “New Years Resolutions.” Note that’s plural, not singular.

Let’s go down the list of some of the most failed ones, shall we?

*I’m going to lose weight.

*I’m going to learn how to ckk.

*I’m going to clear out all of the junk in the house that I haven’t used in the past X years.

*I’m going to get back into shape

*I’m going to engineer a better work/life balance.

*I’m going to show more kindness.

*Better anger management, especially in traffic.

*Less screen time.

*I’m going to set aside time to enjoy music.

*I’m going to learn how to dance.

*I’m going to figure out how to cut some more costs around here.

Comments