#MEwx Hot and muggy today with office related thoughts for today

Good morning Augusta.

This morning we have partly sunny skies with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Some thunderstorms may produce gusty winds. Hot with highs around 90°F. Light and variable winds, becoming southwest around 10 mph this afternoon. Heat index values will rise to the upper 90s this afternoon.

Tonight we'll have partly cloudy with a chance of showers and slight chance of thunderstorms during evening hours, then mostly clear after midnight. Patchy fog. Some thunderstorms may produce gusty winds. Humid with lows in the mid 60s with light and variable winds. Heat index values in the lower 90s early in the evening.

The wind direction is West Northwest between 0.0 MPH and 0.1 MPH.

The Relative pressure is 30.02, the Absolute pressure is 29.82 and rising with a weather graphic indicating clouds and sun.

We didn't receive any rain here over the past 24 hours.

Our outdoor temperature is 69.4°F, the humidity is  98% and the dew point is 68.9°F.

If you want to see real-time instrument readings from my personal weather station in my North field click Here. That will take you directly to my WIFI weather station.

Visibility is 10.0 miles / 16.0 kilometers with Hazy and humid skies.

The UV rating is 2 out of 16, The moon is  83.6% illuminated, the moon phase is Waning Gibbous, sunrise is 5:55 am↑ 75° East, sunset is 7:25 pm↑ 285° West, Moonrise is 9:36 pm↑ 79° East, Moonset is 10:09 am 278° West and we'll have 13 hours 30

minutes of daylight today.

 

Below are some of the top excuses for not going into the office. Boy, you can tell they pre-date the pandemic can't you?

The problem is they think they're being cute. Can you can them for that really? Besides, if you get rid of them, the office really would be a lot more boring, wouldn't it?

 

If it is all the same to you I won't be coming in to work.

The voices told me to clean all the guns today.

 

When I got up this morning I took two Ex-Lax in addition to my Prozac. I can't get off the john, but I feel good about it.

 

I set half the clocks in my house ahead an hour and the other half back an hour Saturday and spent 18 hours in some kind of space-time continuum loop, reliving Sunday (right up until the explosion). I was able to exit the loop only by reversing the polarity of the power source exactly e*log(pi) clocks in the house while simultaneously rapping my dog on the snout with a rolled up Times. Accordingly, I will be in late, or early. (Employees like this one are "almost human" aren't they?)

 

My stigmata's acting up.

 

I just found out that I was switched at birth. Legally, I shouldn't come to work knowing my employee records may now contain false information.

 

The dog ate my car keys. We're going to hitchhike to the vet.

 

Comments